
Little Lucy keeps getting funner everyday. She is going on 9 months and I can't believe it's been that long. Being the 3rd child has it's challenges everyday. She is constantly wanting to keep up with the girls and play with them. When she wakes up from her naps, she immediately looks for them and if they aren't there, the smile disappears. She is going to be a little brawler, because she gets run over all the time from the girls. But she really doesn't mind she just gets back up and follows after them. We've been lucky with Lucy because she's had a healthy winter which I've been grateful for. She only had 1 ear infection just recently but that's all. I always dread the winter months with a newborn but we made it through with flying colors - knock on wood. We leave to Hawaii in 24 days (I'm not counting) and I'm going to be sad leaving her behind but I know she'll be better off. I'll bring her back lots of presents!!!