1 year stats: 25.1 lbs. (74%) and 30" (94%) Yay!! We've made it one year with this little girl. After the first six weeks of her life, I was sure I wasn't having any more kids. That's how hard she was. I had to hold her nonstop to get her to sleep and she would fall asleep, as soon as I would put her down, she would wake up. So hard. Luckily, I took her to our chiropractor who said her neck was really tight and that was making her not sleep. After that appointment, she slept for 3 hours which she had never done. I wish I would've taken her in sooner. Now that I look back on it, she's been a blast of a little girl. She's pretty intense but I like that. John & I love having her personality in our family and she loves her older sisters so much. She is going to be a sweet thing and I'm excited for the years ahead.