
.JPG)
We have had an eventful week this past week! First off, Lucy took a major tumble out the back of a quad and fell head first onto the pavement. I'm so glad I didn't see it because I would've been sick. It immediately swelled up to the size of a ping pong ball and started bruising. Today I didn't even want to take her out in public because I would've gotten looks of 'You're an abusive mother'. It was that bad of a bump. That little girl has taken some good head shots and I hope she can get through this one.
The other eventful thing that happened was Cams came home from the Gurrs with the most excited face. She said, "I've got some exciting news for you!" Then she showed us what was in her cup. I guess she caught this tiny lizard with her bare hand! I was so grossed out. The funny thing was that she has never even tried to catch one at our house but she certainly didn't have any problems catching this one. I said she could keep it as long as she keeps Lucy from eating it!