Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm a soccer monster...

It's soccer time! Games started today and I guess I had too high of expectations because I was in for a long day. Kendyl's team sat there and watched the other team run circles around them. Literally. It took them half the game to figure out to run after the ball. PAINFUL!! Cams game was a little better but I was still cracking up. I have to remember that it was the first game and they will get better but until then it's going to be brutal.

This is how Kendyl's team looked before, during, and after the game. It was as if they were cemented to the ground. John coaches them and he couldn't yell loud enough. I was laughing so hard.

Drew, Cams, and Kendyl

Cams loves being the only girl on her team and yes, she can hang with the boys.

Coach Pablo with Cams and Drew