I didn't know Troy was taking pictures of this but if you look closely you can see all of the mosquito bites on Kendyl's legs.

We decided it was time for some family pictures since the last ones we had were 2 years ago. That's almost too long to go because your kids change so much within that time. John's friend, Troy Brinkerhoff, was our photographer and he's pretty awesome. (John & him are a mess when they're together.) The only thing that went wrong was the place where we were having them done was infested with mosquitoes. As soon as we got out, Kendyl got attacked. She couldn't hold still for anything so we had to stop and go get some itch spray to calm her down and then we finished the shoot. I'm sure Troy thought we were the worst clients because we were very unprepared with our insect repellent. So that explains the first picture. My favorite things about this photo shoot was all the behind-the-scenes pictures. Trying to get the girls to smile and then remembering to smile myself was a difficult thing to do! haha Half of the pictures I was looking down or talking or something. I especially like the last one where John is trying to get the girls to smile and he's doing a crazy dance on the wall. He's the best. When it's all said and done, it's fun to see your growing family and capture these crazy moments forever.








.jpg)