Sunday, November 2, 2008

3 Up 3 Down

I can finally breathe. There were 3 HUGE things I was really looking forward to being over with this week:

#1 - My mom had surgery on Friday and without going into detail - everything turned out GREAT!


Levi & Lucy having a drink together.

#2 - Halloween is over!! I enjoy Halloween from Oct. 1 - Oct. 30. The actual day drives me crazy and I can't wait for it to get over. The kids have already dressed up about 3 times, they don't want to wear their costume anymore, and I don't want to put it on them.




John took this picture right after I crossed the finish line. How beat do I look?
#3 - The triathlon is over. I wasn't even sure if we were going to do this but we ended up doing it and it reminded me how out of shape I am. John did great and he said he would do it again in a heartbeat. It might take me a while to say it like that. I did, however, enjoy doing this with John. It was fun doing something hard together and a little out of the norm.

One good thing that happened this week was Murph had a birthday. My girls love him so much and he is an awesome uncle. We love having him & Veva so close.