
We had such a fun weekend getting ready for this kid to get home. We all met at the airport at 6 PM to eat dinner. His plane was supposed to get in at 6:30 PM from London which means that after he goes through customs, he'll be coming through the gate around 7:15ish....................well, his flight didn't even get in until 7:15 PM which we didn't know until we called, and then he finally came through the gate at about 8:10 PM. I felt bad for Scotty because I'm sure it was the longest couple of hours right at the end. But he made it and it was a joyous reunion. Scotty just wept and hugged and wept and hugged.
This guy was in Scotty's mission and he called Brad up in Utah to see if he could come down for Scotty's homeoming. His name is Benj and if I had a little sister, it would be over. We loved him.


So after the airport we headed home for our family's traditional "Well Done Dinner" and as we're driving on the freeway, I notice those huge event lights up in the sky that were kind of by my parent's house. I thought maybe Lehi is having a rodeo or something but when we pulled up to the house, this thing was right across the road. I guess my mom had rented this guy to be there when we all pulled up from the airport in honor of Scotty. The best comment was little Drew said, "When's Batman coming?"
Cams was so excited about her sign she made. She wanted a picture. This next picture is funny because I love Scotty's face as he's looking at the newest cell phone out. I love the spirit the missionary's carry with them right when they're home. There's nothing like it.