Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fun Happenings

New things have been going on at our house:


1. Cams conquered her bike without training wheels and is very proud of herself. She keeps asking, "Mom, how proud of me are you?"


2. My friend & I got our volleyball league back up and running in Mesa since our city cut the program at the beginning of the year due to budget cuts. http://www.mesavball.com/. Thanks to Micah for helping me with the website!



3. We went to the Elton John/Billy Joel concert with the Arnett clan and it was alot better than I ever expected.


John's parents - Joy & Chet


4. We rode the light rail from Mesa to Phoenix on the way to the concert. I might even do it again. Go green!



5. I played a really really funny April Fool's joke on John which didn't go over so well. I texted him "My water just broke. Meet me at Gateway." Not even a second later, he called me in the biggest panic and said, "Are you okay?" I told him April Fool's and he didn't laugh. He said he was at Jack in the Box and had thrown his hamburger away and was out the door. I, on the other hand, couldn't stop laughing all day and when I told my mom about it who had been sick all week she couldn't stop laughing either. You know it's good when the other person fall for it so hard. Maybe I'll work on my jokes for next year.
6. I slammed my stomach in the car door - reality check. Serves me right.