- I LOVE feeling the baby move inside of me.
- I LOVE that it's supposed to be a boy - we'll see...
- I LOVE that when the girls lay on my stomach, they've felt him kick and think it's the greatest thing.
- I LOVE that I won't be pregnant through the whole summer this time, only June.
- I LOVE that I've spread out my doctor's appointments to be every 6 weeks so it doesn't feel like I've been that often.
Some of the reasons why I have not liked this pregnancy...
- EVERYONE STARES!!! I have gotten some crazy looks this time around so I've decided not to go anywhere with all of my kids to spare everyone the agony. Do I really look that awkward? I know I do.
- My heartburn feels like a volcano is sitting right inside my throat. A couple of nights ago I was awoken with the worst heartburn I had ever felt.
- My body is completely out of control. It has given up, thrown in the towel, stepped off the ledge - it wants to forfeit. I can hardly exercise 20 minutes without being in pain.
- My RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome) is HORRIBLE! I can't sit still at night and when I try to go to sleep, I have to get myself so exausted that I fall asleep wherever I am. It's usually on the couch so I don't keep John up with all of my moving around.
- I'm fearing the cramps that are associated with the healing because I know that with every baby, they get worse and worse. I thought they were bad last time.
- I really hate wearing maternity clothes so the sooner this is over the better.
Oh well. I hit 30 weeks today so I'm on the downhill now. Please make this the fastest 10 weeks ever or else it's not going to be pretty. Maybe I'll order an infomercial product to make it go by faster and make me happier.