There's not another person out there who gets more excited about life than Cameron. She loves everything about it so when something like a loose tooth happens - IT'S SUCH A BIG DEAL! When we went to the dentist a few weeks back, he told us that Cams had 6 loose teeth! We were all shocked because we knew only the bottom 2 were loose. This was great news to Cams but there was no way in heck she was going to have anyone pull them out. It really frieked her out. So when we were having our nightly dance party with the girls, Lucy threw her head back and knocked Cams right in the perfect spot of her loose teeth. Of course, it was drama and Cams thought her head had come off, so I gave John the eye and he yanked the tooth out amidst all the weeping and wailing. Cams had no idea it had come out. When she saw the tooth in his hand, the best little smile came out. It was a great ending to a tragic event but it was the ONLY way that tooth was going to come out.
Here's Cams at her LPM recital. She's got a really good ear for music so hopefully she'll be a 5'11" volleyball playing concert pianist. haha
I guess the latest news we have is that we're going to be moving in a few weeks. I have mixed emotions because I LOVE my house, the ward, and all of the memories we have here but it's time to move on and get some more space. With the housing economy at the lowest of lows, we jumped on the opportunity. This was a bank owned home and it was in great condition. We actually got outbid the first time around so I was pretty bummed but something happened with the buyer's finances and it fell through. So we got a second chance and landed the deal. It's out in Gilbert which seems so far away for me but that just tells me how deeply rooted I am in Mesa and this is going to be really good for us. So guess what the kids will be doing while I'm packing up the house?
