I think Cams inherited the bed wetting gene straight from me. Okay, I don't think. I know she did. She's been wetting the bed every night for the past week. So I've been washing and washing and washing sheets, but I never thought she wet on her blanket so I didn't wash that. But what you also must know is that Cam's sense of smell is so sharp. She can smell a funk a mile away - any little thing. As soon as she walks in the door she'll say, "What's that smell?"
It ends up being something so small, I can't even believe she picked it up. So it was Monday. Her blanket was out in the family room so I threw it in the washer along with her sheets just to give it a nice wash. That night, we decided to go to Costco for dinner because I'm an awesome mom and hate cooking so pizza was what I decided to have for dinner. When we got home, Cams asked where her blanket was and I said it was in the dryer. She raised her eyebrows, stopped in her tracks and said, "I can't believe it. We went to Costco and you washed my blanket. It smelled so bad. This is the best day of my life." This was the most sincere statement she's ever said and I really believed her that it WAS the best day of her life. I'll have to remember this day so when she's 18 and having a bad day, I'll take her to Costco for pizza and wash her blanket. Sweet thing.