Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things that make my life easier...

I'm not a great cook but when I do cook I LOVE garlic and this garlic comes already chopped and ready to go. It smells SO good and makes everything taste even better!
Since Cams is such a picky eater, these Breakfast Essentials chocolate shake do the trick - especially when we're running late. We mix this up and she downs it in about 15 seconds. It's got protein, calcium, antioxidants, and vitamins. She loves it!

I love the Shark! It eliminates sweeping and bending over to pick up the food and garbage on your floor. And it has the "No Touch" dispenser so you don't even have to go near the junk. I usually dry heave sweeping up my floors.

I love this automatic shower cleaner. Just one touch and it cleans your shower for you right after you get out. It cleans great and even better it smells great!

As soon as I saw this product on the TV, I knew I had to try it. There's no way it could clean stainless steel, to mirrors, to wood. But it does! I can take this ONE bottle and clean my whole house. I don't need to lug around the awkward cleaning basket. Love this!

And of course, P90X makes my life a whole lot easier especially when I sleep in in the morning and miss my workout time. These workouts are hard and they make me sweat whenever I have a free 45 minutes.