Monday, April 5, 2010

Sometimes you've gotta laugh

This is what our fridge looks like right now. I guess I jinxed myself earlier by saying that I've missed having this pink bottle in our fridge. This should hold me over for a LONG time. All 3 of the girls have ear infections right now. It was an exhausting week. These come on so fast and there's nothing you can do for it. One after another woke up in the middle of the night screaming with ear pain and then throwing up because it hurt so bad. No wonder Lucy's been throwing fits more than normal, I thought. So when we went into the doctor last week with fevers of 102 and 101.5 and 100.3, he could tell something hit us fast and hard. By the way, I love Dr. Chang. He is so great with the kids and knows his stuff.

Photobucket

Easter 2010

With medicine in the girls' bodies and a week of homeliness, we were ready to get out of the house Sunday afternoon. The girls did their Easter egg hunt Sunday morning and then the Wrights held their annual Easter party fully equipped with guessing jars, adult musical chairs, and marshmallow fights.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Joe got on the roof and started tagging people with his marshmallows but then everyone turned on him and the top of the roof looked like it has snowed. Funny stuff.

Photobucket
This is Betsey's baby Ashton just 2 weeks old. You really do forget what newborns feel like - she is so perfect and tiny.

Photobucket
Ben - did you really stuff a whole marshmallow in your mouth? OH ya. He could've stuffed 2 at least.