Monday, June 7, 2010

Girls Camp

It's sad when Girls Camp feels like a vacation. This year, it did. I didn't eat one pb&j crust or fishies the whole time. I had a blast! The girls did great and only had 1 night of drama. That's good for our ward. I was actually not excited for this year's camp, but it turned out way better than I had anticipated. Thank goodness! We hiked our rears off, kayaked at a beautiful lake, made cute necklaces and journals, and played games all night. I really felt like the girls' testimonies grew and they became closer to eachother. Isn't that what camp's all about? (Pretty proud of the shirts I designed too. haha)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
This was a huge water storage device in the middle of the woods and it felt like a gigantic water balloon, so when the girls said they wanted to jump on it, I slammed on my breaks and let them! Later I found out that if the Sheriff caught me, I could've been arrested. So we tried our hardest not to get caught!
Photobucket

Love these girls!!