While everyone else decided to escape the heat and find cooler weather for the 4th of July weekend, we stayed home and gave it our best. On Saturday, we hit up Mesquite pool which was a blast and then John & I headed out to dinner and a movie with Parker & Hali. Such a fun night! (Thanks to Parker & John for letting us see Eclipse but ruining it with all of the unnecessary loud comments you made throughout the movie.) Hali & I enjoyed it still. Then on Monday, we hung around the house, went swimming and then partied at my mom's. We also managed to squeeze in some of these cucumber makeovers. The girls stayed like this for a good 10 minutes. Another big hit has been our puzzle table. While Cams & I were deep in puzzle mode, she snuck off and got the camera and took this. Reasoning, "Mom, you always take pictures of us doing our activities, now I can take one of you doing your activity." So this is me doing my activity. I am now a puzzler. No really, it has been so fun and even John works on it at night for hours. The countdown is definitely on until we get up to our cabin.