Every year John gets to (or has to) go to the ASU vs. U of A football game. Whether it's in Tucson or Tempe, they go - all 70 of them. Here he is with all of his brothers, brothers-in-law, and dad. First they golf, then they BBQ, and then they go to the game. Is that a man's dream or what? To make it even better, it was one of the best games in ASU history and these guys should have ended up in jail. They were so obnoxious that if I was a U of A fan, I would've been so mad. John said they got 'the bird' so many times and beer thrown on them all throughout the game. But what do you expect? They egged it on so hard. John's brother even dragged a wildcat (in a diaper) with a noose around it's neck as they walked into the stadium through the U of A tailgating section. I told John if they did go to jail, I would've left him in there and contacted the church down there to take the sacrament to him and then still left him in there. I'm 100% confident that if U of A would've won, there would've been a brawl afterwards but since they lost, their fans quietly walked out. The bottom picture actually made it to the front page of the newspaper the next day. John's in the top row in the nasty gold beanie.


