Sunday, May 8, 2011

End-of-the-year recitals

Last Saturday our evening went something like this:
4:30 PM - Cams and Kendyl powertap recital
5:30 PM - Kendyl's LPM recital
7 PM - Cam's LPM recital

Shake it girls!

It was so nice and thoughtful for all of the teachers to try to get their recitals done before May hits, but did they all have a meeting and schedule it on the same night on purpose?  Not only that, but within hours of each other?  At first I was dreading it, but then I ended up thinking that it was totally the way to go.  We only had to miss some of the awards at the end, but why not get them all done in one shot?
So, thank you teachers for planning them all on the same night.

The girls love powertap and I know that if it wasn't for Veva, they wouldn't like it near as much.  She is a great coach and leader.  She's fun, enthusiastic, and gives out great rewards.  They always look forward to it and this recital was their best ever.  They've improved so much over the year - I can't wait to see what next year brings.