I think that every picture that has been taken this summer has consisted of the girls wearing their swimsuits. We have swam multiple times a day and we love it. Going from not having a pool to now having a pool, I can't imagine going back to not having a pool. It actually was an accident that we bought a house with a pool, because we didn't want one initially, but when this house came up I said we'd go look at it. The house was too great to pass up and I knew the kids would love a pool. My mom was having more anxiety about it than we were but that's understandable. A little recap of our swimming events:
Kendyl's 6th birthday last minute party...

When the girls got their new speedos, Benny knew he needed one too. He loved it so much and does great splits in them! John was so proud of his son's first speedo. Gag.
Swim team, swim team, swim team. To say we're a little competitive over here, is being nice. Growing up doing swim team, I couldn't wait for the girls to get into it. They loved it as much as I did. Of course, having a bazillion cousins doing it with them was a blast.
Here's Kevan discussing strategy to Nate & Grace before our first swim meet. These two were great little swimmers.
And here's Daniel Wood showing off his first ribbon. Now everyone knows that the only color of ribbon you want is blue because that's first place so Daniel took out his frustration on his red 2nd place ribbon. I love this picture. Yes, we're a little competitive around here.
The girls ended up doing so well in the championship meet with Kendyl getting 4th place in freestyle and 11th place in butterfly. Cams got a 7th place in her backstroke. Next year they'll be in the same age groups so it should be a fun summer. I love that they love it. Until next summer...

