After going back and forth with different plans of when to have this baptism - before the baby, after the baby, do our own thing - we decided to go ahead and do it in January with the rest of the stake and our cousin Nate the Great. I didn't want to plan it and then accidentally go into labor and miss the whole thing. But that was a far fetched idea and I knew it wouldn't happen. So we planned it...
The night before the baptism, I started having contractions. Bad ones. Ones that make you stop walking and stop talking. Luckily, I laid down and slept them off. Could've been bad news.
On with the baptism!!!
Words cannot describe how excited this one was to get baptized. One of her quotes of the day was "I've waited 8 years for this day!" Her countenance was glowing and she knew she was doing the right thing.
She had a wonderful day with so many people to support her. She already has a strong testimony and this day amplified it even more. I am so grateful for her sweet spirit in our home. She is a great example to her siblings and always strives to do what's right. We love you Cams!
Story of the dress: This was my wedding dress. Just recently I had gotten a new temple dress but of course didn't want to throw this one away so I took it over to my grandma and asked her if we could size it down. She graciously said yes and took on the project. I wonder how big of an ordeal it really was - she would never let me know.


