Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bo's Blessing Day

 We had a great Saturday blessing both Bo and Carson at my parents' home.  We did this same thing with Lucy and Levi Ashby and I loved how relaxed and low key it was.  Veva's parents had to get back that night so it worked out perfectly that we could do it on Saturday.  Plus, the next day was Easter and I didn't want to make everyone travel on their Easter Sunday.  John gave Bo a sweet little blessing and Bo didn't make one peep.






Cute little Carson was wearing his dad's blessing outfit.  I loved it.  Bo was wearing a last minute outfit from Walker Watts.  He must be the 5th child.




I love the candid shots and especially all of the men in their white shirts.  





Bo, we love you buddy.  You are loved more than you'll ever know.  We are so grateful you came to our family.