Monday, August 20, 2012

Kendyl's 7, Lucy's 5, Benny's 3, and Bo's 6 mos.

 Summer is a busy birthday time for us.  Three out of my 5 babies were born in the summer.  We'll start with Bo.
At 6 months, he weighs 18.4 lbs and is 27.5" long.  He sleeps 11-12 hours at night with three 2-hour naps during the day.  Baby food is in full swing and he loves it all.  I just can't say enough of how much I am loving this little guy right now.  His eyes follow John around the house and he loves sitting with him.  Finally, there might be a band member in the family.  

Benny turned 3 on June 23.  A few things about Benny is he loves trains, motorcycles, and batman. He was my easiest potty trainer by far. He runs really fast and has these great calf muscles. 
We are working on having him stay on his own bed at night but not being very successful at it. He can be sweet one second and then a terror the next but luckily he is more of being sweet. He is 150% boy and we love him.

Kendyl makes me laugh so hard!  All of us!  Her personality cracks us up and she is constantly coming up with new dance moves and one liners.  I don't know where she gets them from...maybe that crazy Arnett side?  I can count on her for just about anything:  she is our early bird waking up at 6 AM, she always gets her room done, always helps others get their chores done, and always says 'yes' when I need her to do a little extra.  She is a great friend and everyone loves to be around her.  We love you Kendyl! 

And last but not least, is our sweet Lucy who turned 5!  She is growing up to be the absolute sweetest thing.  With starting kindergarten this year, her confidence has shot up and she loves having her sisters there to walk her up to class every day.  Her favorite things are reading, crafts, and reading some more. All she wanted was to go to Chuck E. Cheese for her big day.  It was a blast especially the ticket blaster!  Right, Luce?  Love you Luce!


This hilarious photo shoot happened at my mom's house with the twinner outfits given to Vevs and I by Brooke and Tessa.  These guys are 2 weeks apart and they are just so much fun right now.  Carson usually beats up on Bo as you can see, but I bet they'll be about the same height when they're older.   



In the midst of all this, I turned 31.  It's gotten to the point of...I have 5 kids, I drive a suburban, and now I am old.  Really?  Really.  It happened before I could even take a breath, but I am enjoying every second, every day, every month, and every year.  I try to take the good and the bad as it comes and learn from it. 
 But the biggest thing I realized this summer is that in my next life, I WILL be an Olympic sand volleyball player.  No question about that!