Since Cams turned 8 last year, we decided to make it a tradition and take our kids up to conference for this birthday. I hope we can keep doing this because it was so worth it on every level. John didn't go this time because he was just in Utah the weekend before for the boys trip so we both decided I would do this one.
I got Cams out of school early, did her hair extra special, and we met at my parents house to head to the airport.

That night we were lucky enough to get to go the BYU game. A first for both of us! We stuffed ourselves silly.

Then it was time for conference. What an amazing experience this was for Cams. I loved hearing her comments on feeling the Spirit and I know her testimony grew while she listened to the talks. We both were getting antsy at the end of the 2 hours but who doesn't? I loved being able to spend some 1-on-1 time with her and can't believe how grown up she is getting. She is the sweetest thing and I'm so grateful I get to be her mom. Love you Cams.

