Thursday, December 12, 2013

Daddy/Daughter Activity Day Dinner

I normally wouldn't post an event like this but since it is my calling and I love it, I get to take the pictures.  Sarah Coons and I are the activity day leaders in our ward and we have a blast.  We have 15 girls so it takes every ounce of our energy to contain them.  haha  They are good girls most of the time and know they can't get away with anything.  The father/daughter night was especially fun.  Sarah and I brought our Cox roots into this one and made it a dance just like we would do at the Valentine's dance.  The Virginia Reel, balloon waltz, and a few others were the favorites.  Here's a few of the pictures.








 Dancing was definitely the hit of the night.  The girls loved dancing with their dads and it was fun seeing the dads show their daughters the proper way to dance.  


 The dads were really getting into it and having a ball!  I knew they would but it just took them a little to get warmed up.  So fun and we could've gone all night.  



 The other highlight of the night was the portraits the girls drew of the dads.  Some of them were a bit…well…scary??? It was funny seeing the dads trying to guess which one was them and couldn't do it.