The most exciting news we have so far this year is that Heavenly Father is sending us another baby BOY in September (hopefully August). I took Cams with me to see the ultrasound and when Dr. Beck pointed out the boy parts she had no idea what he was talking about. I guess all of our nicknames for that "part" aren't doing her any good. I love her innocence. Her reaction was the sweetest when she put it all together. 3 girls, 3 boys. I wish I could say I had something to do with that planning. It just kind of worked out. John is loving the fact that he'll have 3 boys to do boys stuff with. Trouble, I say.
![]() |
| Cams with Dr. Beck who delivered her 10 years ago! |
Hi sweet baby boy! You're already part of our family but we can't wait til we can hold and kiss you. It seems like everyday your siblings put their ears on my tummy to see if they can hear you in there or maybe feel a kick. It's a little early for that but I'm sure your kicks will come soon enough. We hope you know you are already loved so much by everyone and we will be awaiting the day of your big arrival. But for now, keep growing strong and enjoy your nice warm surroundings. I will take good care of you because there is nothing more important to me than my babies. Love you.
