Yesterday I woke up with Bo's little hand in mine and his head resting against my head. He usually does this when he comes in to our room in the middle of the night but I hadn't woken up this particular time. This feeling of gratitude washed over me as I stared into this sweet boy's face and felt his hand in mine. Mornings have never been that good for me but this was such a tender time that I just laid there as still as I could and soaked it all in. My body relaxed and I felt of my Heavenly Father's love for me. Nothing means more to me than my children and I know He knows how badly I've been hurting, especially the past few months. I said a little prayer of gratitude and thanks for all of the blessings I have been given. Spiritually, I feel strong but emotionally I still have some healing to do. I know I can get through it and it won't be a life long battle because I know we're all going to be together again. Sometimes, these little moments can be the best things in life and I want to remember them forever.