Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Life

Here we are in October and I have survived another birth/angel (don't know what to call it) date for Noah.  That's the perfect word for it - survived.  We were up at the cabin so that took a lot of the pressure and grief away from me but I still feel like I'm holding my breath until those 2 dates are done.  We did take a day trip over to the Snowflake temple where we talked about the plan of happiness and the kids each shared their thoughts.  It was perfect.I loved listening to their sweet testimonies and words they said.  They have been such a great strength to me and my angels here on earth.

The kids are doing so well in school - Cams 8th, Kendyl 7th, Lucy 5th, Benny 2nd, and Bo K.  They all have great teachers and excel in their classes.  Truly is loving her life too!  She's been a champion sleeper.  Even at 5 weeks, she was sleeping from 10-4.  Then at 8 weeks she was going rom 10-6.  Now she sleeps a good 10 hours from 8-6.  Occasionally, she wakes up in the middle of the night but I think she's either cold or hot.  But I've never had a good sleeping baby like this.  Mine usually start sleeping through the night around 4-6 months.  It's been beautiful.  We all just love love love her.