Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fathers

Just wanted my dad to know how grateful I am for him. He's such a great example to me and I can't imagine growing up with another dad. He was soft when he needed to be soft and bold when he needed to be bold. I always knew when my dad was putting his foot down and that's when all of us kids quit goofing around. He always has the best intentions and sets goals for himself and actually accomplishes them. I know he'll always be there for me or my kids whenever we need him. I love you DAD!
And since I screwed up Father's Day this year for John, I really need to talk him up here. haha John's whole purpose in life is to make sure all of us are happy. John is very simple and he makes life fun. It's rare when I've caught John on a bad day. He doesn't get hung up on little things and he starts everyday on a good note. I love this about him. Life would be hard without him around and I'm so grateful for him and that our girls have a great father who will always be there for them. We all love you!