
Benjamin John Arnett arrived on Tuesday morning at 8:56 AM weighing in at 8 lbs. 1 oz. Contractions started that morning around 1 AM and when I couldn't sleep them off I knew we were in for the long haul. We called John's mom over and then we headed down to the hospital. The epidurral took over around 4:30 AM and then I slept until about 7 when Dr. Beck came in. He said he had a surgery to do and then he'd come back to deliver me around 9. When he came back in at 8:50 I was ready to push and with 2 good ones, Ben was born at 8:56! John & I laughed at how low key it is to have a baby these days. It's like you wait around for 9 months for that one moment when you have the baby and then it's all over. I could have a baby everyday if I could skip the whole pregnancy thing. It's such an amazing time. So here are some pictures from the days following. He had lots of visitors!
His first picture and Grandpa Chet & Kendyl.


Grandma Joy came up and even some of my Young Women came up to see him!

Grandma Joy came up and even some of my Young Women came up to see him!
Oh.............did I mention we were moving that same day?????????? So while I was having a baby, my house was getting packed up and moved over. I had a lot of it already done but I was planning on finishing it that day. You think I would be happy to get out of it, but I was a mess knowing that I wasn't there helping everyone. Not fun. Here are some pictures of the first swim at the new house.
This picture says it all!


It's been a crazy week but we're surviving. We really do feel blessed in the midst of it all!

