When I asked Cams if she liked the fireworks she said, "Yes! They were friekin' the h!" I was like, "Excuse me?!?"
We had a great weekend celebrating the 4th of July. I think this was the first year we've actually done something for the 4th and it was alot of fun. The Country Club was having a little fireworks show and so we headed down around 6 o'clock for hamburgers, games, and SWEAT! It was so dang hot but we somehow got used to it and the later it got, the cooler it got so it wasn't that bad by 8 o'clock. The kids had fun collecting prizes at the booths and shakin' their booties to the music. But the best part of the night had to be the Gatorade. The drink booth was right behind us and they had ice cold Gatorade cans and served it all night. We all downed about 10 each an hour. I swear, Gatorade has never tasted so good. I really do love this country and am grateful to celebrate it every year and be reminded of how blessed we are.
New cousins in 2009:
Carver, Ethan, Gage, Millie, Ben Johnny, Beckham, Tillman, and Brynlee

