Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Glad this week is over!

I don't know why I've been dreading this week for so long. Yes I do. I feel like I'm losing my little family with 2 of them gone to school now. Kendyl was so excited to go that it made it alot better - only half day kinder. So was Cams but the part that made it the hardest on me was when Cams said, "See ya later Mom. I'll be home for dinner." That was just too much to hear. I feel like it's such a long day - IT IS! The kids are fine. It's me that has to adjust to this. I guess it had to come but I was really not looking forward to this week. The greatest thing has definitely been spending more time with Lucy. She is so much calmer when we've had our together time.
(I feel like Kendyl's heading back to the 80s with this outfit. At least she likes it.)

Another plus to this week is I broke Benny of his binky. No mas! Wasn't bad at all. Tubes on Friday. His eardrum burst last week so we'll see if they can still do them. Hope all goes well.