I just had to post this in hope that one day when we have money flowing out of our ears, I could get this bike. It's $1500! But by that time, I won't have kids to put back there, so maybe I could put John back there. Isn't it awesome? The Geigles could probably use it with their 15 trillion kids right now. I'll start saving money.
The other day, Arizona hit a couple of really cold nights so my mom sprayed her tree all night with water and came out with this coolest looking ice monster! I don't even know what you would call it. But as the day wore on, the icicles were crashing to the ground and if you look closely at those icicles, they were pretty sharp so it was kind of like a death contraption. My dad was trying to figure out who he didn't like that much and send them under the tree. Just kidding.
So now that we have a wedding in the works, Emma invited us to one of her dress appointments. I've never been to one of these and it was such a blast. Of course, NONE of the dresses have sleeves, so you have to try them on without them and think of how you'll make them but she looked stunning. As she kept trying dresses on, Kendyl's eyes kept getting bigger and bigger with excitement. I'm loving having Emma around while she's getting ready for her wedding. I hope she doesn't mind having us around.
Then we ended the day with a lovely trip to Sprinkles which we've never been to. Kendyl declared she wants her whole wedding cake made from red velvet cupcakes. She is a crack up.
One more thing, I decided to take my knee brace off in lieu of the 6-week post op anniversary but after having bolts of pain shoot down my leg all day, I decided to put it back on. Silly me. Nice try.




