This morning I woke up to a warm puddle drenching my backside and legs. I looked over and there was sweet Lucy snoring away completely oblivious to what she had just done. Seriously? I lost it. Every night this week, someone in our family has wet the bed! Monday it was Cams, Tuesday it was Kendyl (which never happens), Wednesday Cams and Lucy, and Thursday Lucy. Yes, I know I come form a long lineage of bed wetters (me being one of them) but we haven't had a week like this ever!! Not only do they wet on their sheets, they wet on at least one blanket AND the BEDSPREAD! That's what really gets me. Don't sleep on the bedspread - I tell them every night. Another thing that gets me is Cams tries to hide it and Kendyl calls her out every time. John & I laugh at it because Kendyl never wets but when she did this week, she was as quiet as a mouse. Cams, you can't hide a big wet spot on the bed honey. Even if you put something over it, it's still there. Thank goodness for waterproof sheets. I remember doing that back in my bed wetting days. Traci had a friend over and pointed to the bed and said right in front of me, "Look. Britt wet the bed and then she put the bedspread over and now it has a wet spot too. Isn't that gross?" Scarred me? For sure. Did I learn not to do that again? For sure.
Anyways, I'm pretty much done washing sheets, bedspreads, blankets, and waking up being soaking wet. If anyone does it tonight, I might check myself into a mental institution. Oh, the joys! Did I mention I also had to wash Benny's car seat not once but twice in 2 days? And we all know how fun it is to wash car seats...