Sunday, February 2, 2014

Happy 10th and Happy 2nd

During the midst of the holidays, our sweet Cameron turned 10.  She's 4 days apart from her best cousin Nate Gurr, so Sherri and I took them to Amazing Jakes.  They had a ball together and I loved spending one-on-one time with her.  Cams is someone I can rely on at all times.  She's helpful, loving,  so positive, and the kids always want to be with her.  We've already left her for a couple of times with all of the kids while John and I have gone out, and she's done a great job.  The other night my visiting teaching companion bombed on me at the last minute, so I grabbed Cams and told her she's got the lesson.  Without hesitation, she looked it over and gave a sweet lesson.  She's amazing.  I love having her as my oldest child.  Couldn't have asked for anything better. 


 Bo turned 2 on January 17.  This kid has changed my heart for the better.  He is the love of our lives. He's always laughing, smiling, running around, falling, and getting back up.  I feel like he won't go through the terrible 2's because we get each other pretty well and I can understand what he wants.  Bo loves to play basketball, baseball, or anything with a ball. He's a baller.  This gets me excited because I think he's going to want to play everything and I love watching my kids play sports.  So fun.  Right now he's into kissing.  Whenever he wakes up or I get him out of the car, he smothers me with kisses and then throws his head back and laughs.  He'll do it over and over and over again.  This kid is a blast.