Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2010 Awards

Healthiest child..............Cameron.  Only cost us $120 the whole year for her doctor visits.  Kendyl was a close second but the endocrinologist appointments cost her the prize.


Worst eater...................Cameron.  I've asked her if there's ANY meal I make that she likes and she says someday she'll like one.  But for now she doesn't like any.  Good thing she loves her fruits/veggies.


Best eater....................Lucy.  I'm not sure if this is a good thing but she'll eat anything I make.  Her favorite things right now are spinach smoothies.


Best smiler....................Ben.  No competition. 


Best morning person....................Kendyl.  This girl pops up at 6 AM (literally).  She can't walk without a hop in her step.  I love her in the mornings especially.


Best snuggler....................Lucy.  I don't care that she comes in our bed at night.  Her skin is so so soft and warm.  I love it.


Sassiest.......................Kendyl, but Lucy is gaining on her.  Even Cams has her sassy moments.  So this one could be a 3-way tie.


Most athletic...................right now I don't see much athleticism in our family.  We'll see how volleyball goes with Cams.  Kendyl can't stay on her feet during a soccer game even if the ball isn't anywhere near her.  Lucy - we'll keep her in dance.


Most musical....................Cams.  Loves playing the piano and sings at the top of her lungs with her nose up in the air.


Best storyteller..................John.  Before we started our Judy Blume books, John would tell the kids a story every night and he would make up the BEST stories.  His character names were Fu Man Chew, Professor Coldheart, Purple Pie Man, Sloo Foot Sue, and King Burblebobble.  You can imagine how much the girls soaked in every word.


Worst whiniest voice.................Lucy.  AHHHHHH!  Drives me crazy but at the same time if you sit there and actually listen to it, it makes me laugh really hard.


Most studious......................Cams.  Tonight she told me, "Mom, do you know what I love about sentences?"  I said, "I have no idea."  She said, "I love putting pictures in them like roosters or pelicans."  
She totally meant it, too.


Best dancer.....................Kendyl.  She's got a new style for every genre.  But Lucy's sassy walk is a close second.


Best trampoline jumper...............Ben.  He can jump with the best of them.  His body stays stiff as a board and he goes up and down and never falls.


Happiest............Cams. It's hard to get her down.  She gets excited about the smallest things and always looks for the positive.


Best helper..............Kendyl.  Any time I need her to go up the stairs for something, or help me out she jumps to her feet without a complaint.


Best night sleeper.......................Ben.  He'll sleep through a hurricane. But also the worst napper.  2 hours if we're lucky.


Most techno-talented................Lucy.  She can work the iPod or computer like no one's business.  She's also a great puzzler.  Watch out computer nerds!


Messiest................................Cams.  She leaves a trail wherever she goes.  I know I was the same way.  That is going to stop.


Smelliest feet......................Kendyl.  Totally from me.  If she wears shoes without socks just one time, the shoes are destroyed.  There's no hope for them.


Most improved child for 2010..................Lucy.  It's unanimous.  John & I both agree that she has come a LONG way from being so hard to so fun.  We are loving her.


We'll see what 2011 brings!