We had a great snow outing with our youth this weekend. It wasn't that cold and the kids had a blast! They played games all night, had a great devotional, then woke up and played in the snow. I really do love my calling. That is definitely one of my favorite things.
Here's Benny in his little hand towel after baths. John wrapped him up like this and he looked like a little man. It cracked me up that he loved wearing it. Definitely another favorite.
I know I need to be better at putting pictures of me with the kids up, but I thought Cams caught this one perfectly. Favorite.
One evening after we put curlers in the girls' hair, I found them secretly playing Go Fish in the band room. Love these girls and how sweet they are to eachother.
And this is how I felt after the weekend. After my bedding had finished getting washed, the girls and I cuddled up and watched Secretariat. Love love love this. Favorite of the favorites.





